So, what can I say about how to survive another wine tasting event? Not much more than I have always said. It's really quite easy, you know. Just eat well, hydrate-hydrate-hydrate and remember to apply everything you learned in kindergarten and you will do just fine:
- Share everything.
- Play fair.
- Don't hit people.
- Put things back where you found them.
- Clean up your own mess.
- Don't take things that aren't yours.
- Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
- Wash your hands before you eat.
- Cheese and wine are good for you.
- Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
- Take a nap every afternoon.
- When you go out in the Walla Walla Valley, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.
For a list of participating wineries, times, and events check out Walla Walla Wine Alliance. Cheers!